Applications are invited from suitably and experienced individuals for the above post.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: –
- Reconciling cashbook to the general ledger
- Reconciliation of Cash book to the Bank statements
- Ensuring all cash received is completely banked.
- Maintaining the Cash book
- Reconciling inter-catchment accounts
- Verifying correctness of billing and data captured before transferring to the database.
- Produce monthly trial balance; statutory returns; Payroll journals and
- Updating of fixed asset register
- Supervision of Cashier, Finance and Debtors Clerks
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Five O’Levels to include English and Mathematics
- HND in Accounting or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- The candidate should have a minimum of at least five years relevant experience and be computer literate.
- Pastel Evolution a MUST.
- Experience in water sector will be an added advantage.
Interested persons with requisite qualifications should send CVs on or not later than 14 August 2020 at 2.30pm to:-
The Acting HR & Admin Manager
Upper Manyame Subcatchment Council
No. 9 Connaught Avenue
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews and the successful candidate should be prepared to start work immediately.