Applications are invited from suitably and experienced individuals for the above post.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: –
The incumbent will be reporting to and will be responsible and assessed for: –
1. Receipting all cheque and cash, Ecocash, RTGS & Swipe receipting of Customer payments to their corresponding accounts receivables.
2. Performing bank reconciliations.
3. Filing of all documents related to customer receipts, including swipe slips, computer generated receipts.
4. Safe keeping of money, receipts and receipt books
5. Creating new customer accounts and invoicing for applications for Authority to drill, Permit processing fees, fines and penalties, and generate an appropriate summarised report.
6. Handling of petty cash, fuel coupons and maintaining accurate documentation and vouchers.
7. Receiving of clients and manning the switchboard.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
i. 5 O’ Levels including English and Mathematics and Accounts.
ii. A minimum of a Certificate/degree in Accountancy or as deemed appropriate by management.
iii. At least 6 months experience in the relevant field.
iv. Police Clearance is a MUST.
Interested persons with requisite qualifications should send their CVs on or not later than 20 April 2021 at 3.00pm to:-
The HR & Admin Manager
No. 9 Connaught Avenue