Applications are invited from suitably and experienced individuals for the above post.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: –
- Screening of clients and employees for the Covid 19 and temperature checking.
- Receiving the clients and directing them to the Reception or proper departments.
- Patrolling around the Council premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows and gates and makes a report accordingly.
- Monitoring and authorizing entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Writing reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Calling police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of thieves.
- Warning persons of rule breaches or violations, apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Any other duties as assigned by the HR & Admin Manager
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
- A minimum of Five O’Levels is required.
- At least 6 months experience in the same field.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of basic water issues or Experience in the water sector will be an added advantage.
Interested persons with requisite qualifications should send CVs on or not later than 14 August 2020 at 2.30pm to:-
The Acting HR & Admin Manager
Upper Manyame Subcatchment Council
No. 9 Connaught Avenue
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews and the successful candidate should be prepared to start work immediately.