Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill in the above post.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: –
- Filing of documents
- Issuing of stationery and assisting in maintaining the stationery register
- Issuing office consumables and maintaining the register
- Assisting in asset management
- Assisting in vehicle maintenance
- Assisting in updating employee records.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Studying towards Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Interested persons with requisite qualifications should send CVs on or not later than 7 March 2023 at 2.30pm to:-
The HR & Admin Manager
Upper Manyame Sub-Catchment Council
No. 9 Connaught Avenue
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Leave a Reply