Applications are invited from suitably and experienced individuals for the above post.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: –
1. Inspection of groundwater abstractions at hotspot areas.
2. Collection of meter readings from boreholes and surface water abstraction points.
3. Data capturing
4. Reporting all illegal abstraction activities and ensuring compliance is adhered to.
5. Any other duties as assigned by the Water Resources and Compliance Manager.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
· A minimum of Five O’Levels is required.
· Ability to work with minimum supervision.
· A knowledge of basic water issues and experience in data capturing will be an added advantage.
· Must be a Police force ex-member.
· Police Clearance is required.
Interested persons with requisite qualifications should send CVs on or not later than 17 September 2020 at 3.30pm to:-
The HR & Admin Manager
Upper Manyame Subcatchment Council
No. 9 Connaught Avenue
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews and the successful candidate should be prepared to start work immediately.
A suitably qualified and experienced individual to report to the Chief Executive Officer is invited to fill up the above post. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: – Overseeing the procurement of goods and services for the Council in line with the Procurement of goods and services for the Council in line with […]