A suitably qualified and experienced individual is invited to fill up the above post.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: –
1. Patrolling around the Council premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows and gates and makes a report accordingly.
2. Monitoring and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
3. Writing reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
4. Calling police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
5. Warning persons of rule breaches or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary
6. Sanitizing and temperature checks for visitors and employees
7. Fumigation of offices and cars
8. Any other duties as assigned by the HR & Admin Manager
1. At least 5 O’ Level subjects.
2. A certificate of Security training
3. At least 2 years and above relevant experience and traceable reference in the field
4. Ability to work with minimum supervision.
5. Police Clearance is a MUST.
Applications are invited from suitably and experienced individuals for the above post. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:- Ground and surface water registration Monitoring of water use in accordance with allocation made under permits Hydrological data capturing Collecting of water samples (ground and surface) and assist in water quality research Attend to client queries Technical […]