The Incumbent will report to the Human Resources and Administration Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Overseeing the daily monitoring of visitors and employees at the company and identify possible security threats and recommend improvements.
2. Fostering a culture of physical and digital security awareness by conducting training sessions and communicating with personnel on security issues.
3. Managing, evaluating, and resolving any physical or digital security incidents or breaches.
4. Ensuring that the company’s security policies comply with the national laws and regulations.
5. Presenting risk assessments and improve security policies for the Council.
6. Preparation of security programs budget.
7. Maintain accurate security records
8. Supervision of all security guards and assigning shifts.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
5 O’ Levels including English and Maths
Ability to work with minimum supervision.
An experience in data capturing will be an added advantage.
Must be an Ex-member of any security force with at least 5-years’ experience working in the related field.
Knowledge of PowerPoint and computer knowledge is an added advantage
Ability to research and stay up to date with security trends and new state laws.
Police Clearance is required.