The Incumbents will report to the Human Resources and Administration Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Patrolling premises regularly and reporting any break-ins, possible threats and raising alarm for any suspicious behaviour.
2. Inspecting buildings, equipment and access points.
3. Interrogating and authorizing entrance of people and vehicles after hours and during the weekends.
4. Ensuring security, safety and well-being of all assets, personnel and visitors.
5. Responding to alarms or suspicious noises, and react in a timely manner.
6. Complete reports by recording observations, information and occurrences.
7. Submit reports of daily surveillance activities to the supervisor.
8. Protect and maintain confidential information
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
2 years’ experience as a Security Guard or any security service
Good understanding of legal guidelines for security and public safety
Knowledge of standard security concepts, practices and procedures.
Police Clearance is required.
Interested persons should send CVs not later than 19 July 2022 at 3:00pm to:
The Human Resources & Administration Manager
Upper Manyame Sub-Catchment Council
No. 9 Connaught Avenue