Applications are invited from suitably and
experienced individuals for the above post.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
THE FOLLOWING: –
1. Answering, making and routing calls in a
2. Updating the Council’s Website in
consultation with the relevant authority
3. Attending to clients and visitors with a
positive and helpful attitude.
4. Assisting colleagues with administrative
5. Providing excellent customer service
6. Assisting in sourcing quotations
7. Any other special duties assigned by
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS &
1. Marketing or Receptionist course.
2. Prior experience as a Receptionist,
preferably in the water sector.
3. Consistent, professional dressing and
4. Excellent written and verbal
5. Competency in Microsoft applications
including Word, Excel, Outlook and
6. Good time management skills
Interested persons with requisite qualifications should drop their CVs at
the Reception by or not later than 22 January 2020, at 3.00pm and
The Acting HR & Admin Manager
Upper Manyame Sub catchment Council
No, 9 Connaught Avenue
The successful incumbent must be prepared to assume duty on 3