Applications are invited from suitably and experienced individuals for the above post.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: –
1. Groundwater and surface water registration
2. Monitoring of water use in accordance with allocation made under permits
3. Hydrological data capturing
4. Collecting of water samples (ground and surface) and assist in water quality research
5. Attend to client queries
6. Technical report writing
7. Any special duties assigned on an adhoc basis by the Water Resources Manager.
8. Conflict resolution
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
i. A National Diploma or Degree in Geography and Environmental Studies/Civil Engineering/Water Engineering/any qualification in water resources, geography (with a major in hydrology) or a civil engineering with a bias towards water resources.
ii. Ability to work with minimum supervision
iii. The candidate should have a minimum of at least 3 years relevant experience and
iv. Be computer literate.
v. Experience in water sector and conflict management will be an added advantage.
Interested persons with requisite qualifications should send their CVs on or not later than 20 April 2021 at 3.00pm to:-
The HR & Admin Manager
No. 9 Connaught Avenue