|Applications are invited from suitably and experienced individuals for the above post.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: –
1. Reconciling cashbook to the general ledger
2. Reconciliation of Cash book to the Bank statements
3. Ensuring all cash received is completely banked.
4. Maintaining the Cash book
5. Maintaining and reconciling Supplier and Customer Accounts.
6. Reconciling inter-catchment accounts
7. Verifying correctness of billing and data captured before transferring to the database.
8. Produce monthly trial balance; statutory returns and Payroll journals
9. Updating of fixed asset register
10. Supervision of Cashier, Creditors and Debtors Clerks
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
· Five O’Levels to include English and Mathematics
· Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Ability to work with minimum supervision
· The candidate should have a minimum of at least five years relevant experience and be computer literate.
· Clean Class 4 Drivers Licence
· Pastel Evolution a MUST, proficiency in Excel
· Experience in water sector will be an added advantage.
· Police Clearance is required.
|Interested persons with requisite qualifications should send CVs on or not later than 20 August 2020 at 2.30pm to:-
The HR & Admin Manager
Upper Manyame Subcatchment Council
No. 9 Connaught Avenue
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Applications are invited from suitably and experienced individuals for the above post. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: – Screening of clients and employees for the Covid 19 and temperature checking. Receiving the clients and directing them to the Reception or proper departments. Patrolling around the Council premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion […]