|Applications are invited from suitably and experienced individuals for the above post.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: –
1. Reconciling cashbook to the general ledger
2. Reconciliation of Cash book to the Bank statements
3. Ensuring all cash received is completely banked.
4. Maintaining the Cash book
5. Maintaining and reconciling Supplier and Customer Accounts.
6. Reconciling inter-catchment accounts
7. Verifying correctness of billing and data captured before transferring to the database.
8. Produce monthly trial balance; statutory returns and Payroll journals
9. Updating of fixed asset register
10. Supervision of Cashier, Creditors and Debtors Clerks
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
· Five O’Levels to include English and Mathematics
· Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Ability to work with minimum supervision
· The candidate should have a minimum of at least five years relevant experience and be computer literate.
· Clean Class 4 Drivers Licence
· Pastel Evolution a MUST, proficiency in Excel
· Experience in water sector will be an added advantage.
· Police Clearance is required.
|Interested persons with requisite qualifications should send CVs on or not later than 20 August 2020 at 2.30pm to:-
The HR & Admin Manager
Upper Manyame Subcatchment Council
No. 9 Connaught Avenue
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
The Incumbent will report to the Human Resources and Administration Manager. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Overseeing the daily monitoring of visitors and employees at the company and identify possible security threats and recommend improvements. 2. Fostering a culture of physical and digital security awareness by conducting training sessions and communicating with personnel on security issues. […]